So today seems like the rock I have chosen to roll up the hill is just too big.
But it shouldn't be.
All I want to do is install a new printer onto my new laptop.
I can follow directions as well as any one.
Two computer savvy adults assisted.
No way the printer says,
Can't find the location of the printer, the computer says.
Hey, Mac - It's not more than 8 feet from you, sitting on the table.
I will even turn you around so your little eye can gaze upon it.
There you go.
Now, I will type in the IP number,
(all of the digits this time),
in the little slot in the utilities window.
You lost the number, this time, not me.
Did those 9 digits slide off the line, find themselves too slippery to adhere to the screen?
So today seems like the rock I have chosen to roll up the hill is just too big.
But it shouldn't be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment